Natio's Brow Kit is an everyday makeup essential for perfectly shaped and defined brows in one convenient, portable compact. Inside is every tool you need to create big, bold and beautiful brows. Suitable for all skin tones, all brow colours.
Kit includes two Brow Powders, in Light and Medium, which can be blended to create the perfect shade; Brow Wax to groom brows and hold hair in place; Slanted Brow Brush to shade and sculpt; Round Grooming Brush to smooth brows; plus handy Tweezers and a Mirror.
Brow Wax enriched with Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil.
How to create perfect, natural brows:
1. Comb brows up and out in the direction of hair growth, using the Round
2. Blend the two powders to match your desired colour, using the Slanted Brow Brush.
3. Colour brows and fill in any gaps using light, short strokes in the direction
of the hair growth.
4. Gently comb brows with Round Grooming Brush to blend.
5. Use the Tweezers to pluck any stray hairs that fall above or below your brows.
6. Apply wax to smooth hairs and set the colour, using the Slanted Brow Brush.
Brow Wax: Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Diisostearyl Malate, Microcrystalline Wax, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Silica Dimethyl Silylate.
Brow Powders - Light/Medium and Medium/Dark: Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Nylon-12, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Define where your brows start and end:
1. Imagine a straight line that goes from the outer edge of your nose upwards. Where the line meets your brows is where your eyebrow should start.
2. To define the highest arch, imagine a straight vertical line along the outer corner of the iris. Where the line meets the eyebrow is where your highest arch point should be.
3. To define the end point of your brows, imagine a line from the outer edge of your nose past the outer order of your eye to where it meets your eyebrow.